Thursday 11 February 2010

Dusting off Drew






















I've been getting such a positive reaction from having posted samples of my kids' book 'Once Upon A Winter's Turning' online recently that I decided it was time to dust off the original black and white line art and give young Drew a new colourful lease of life. |It was originally published back in 2000 by Wooden Books Ltd, who are currently big in America right now and being handled by Walkers (...well done John!).

I'm in the midst of colouring up several samples prior to submitting it around various publishers both here and abroad, John Martineau's deal with his original authors and artists being that they maintained the copyright to their work. You can sample the first arc of the story over on my Red Bubble pages.

No comments: